Thesis: Considerations for IT-investments
On February 17th, 2005, I successfully defended my thesis as the final requirement for my degree Master of Science in Busines
Information Technology (University of Twente, The Netherlands).
The thesis coveres the following topics:
- Introduction to IT Management
- Research methodology
- Literature study, resulting in 54 points of advice on:
Two case-studies for empirical evidence:
Evaluation of the research model
- Life cycle cost management
- Quality management perspectives
- Decision making methods
- Change management processes
A copy of the thesis is available for downloading. It is in Dutch only.
Download (PDF, 1.43 MB)